Friday, August 28, 2009

Tegan

Some of you, alright only one request, have asked to see pictures of Tegan. I don't know why we didn't get any of us while she was here. We all know how much I like to take my own photo. Maybe next time she is down I will ask Eddie's sister Beth to take some of us. Some cute little twin pictures. And we can give them as Christmas gifts!!! Oh yea, that is a great idea. Anyway, these are some pictures I snapped last year, while in Nebraska for Brennan's baptism. I got to go because my mom had a tumor on her kidney HOORAY..., (that I got to go, not that my mom was sick) She looks the same, so I feel these are adequate. Same cute perfect Tegan.
Tegan, Brennan, Nathan

Tegan and her wonderful Mother in Law, Bobbi, who is like a
2nd mother in law to me. I just love her.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for posting them :) You are right, she looks the same. Crazy that we are all married with families. Fun, but crazy too!

Unknown said...

I love all your recent posts and pictures. I"m glad that Tegan is doing good, looks just the same, just like you do! The baptism of Teila must have been such a special day. And the tarp for shade while camping is a great idea. I'll have to do that the next time we go. I'm with you on camping, I like it, but then I don't. HA ! :)