Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fun with cousins Trinity and Eliana Nunez

We went to Taylor this past weekend because Eddie was helping my brother in law on his cabin in Forest Lakes. So we went to stay with my sister Karen. The kids LOVE going to visit Aunt Karen. The other 2 girls in these pictures are my niece, Angela's girls. So that makes them first cousins once removed? Well cousins none the less. Trinity and Joseph are close in age and so are Eliana and Annie-just 4 weeks. We call them Trin and Ellie for short. And Annie who doesn't talk much, would say "Ellie". And Teila and Trinity got on great. She is a sweet girl and Ellie is adorable. If only you all could see their pictures and hear their stories, they are hilarious. Two girls with LOTS of personality. Trin's smile is infectious and these pictures don't do her justice.

Annie, Teila holding Eliana and Trinity - Teila hugging on Trin who is hugging on Karen

Eliana humored me with taking these photos. She is looking at her mom, and yet still looks gorgeous!!

Annie who is "reserved" played so well with sweet Eliana. It was so cute!!!

Here they are watching a movie on the stairs. Annie kept moving up which would cause Ellie to move up. They were totally engrossed. I'm glad Annie likes someone that well.

Trin and Teila spent time coloring...

And making this awesome fort. They were very proud. Teila was the mom and Trin the child. They had a good time together.

When we cleaned up they were satisfied to just lay next to one anther on the ottoman. Totally CUTE!!!

How thankful we are for wonderful cousins that are sweet and open to meeting new people. And anyone genuinely kind to Teila goes straight to heaven in my opinion. We love you guys!!

3 comments:

Tay said...

Um, would that brother-in-law be my dad? Because apparently I have no idea what's going on any more.

Angela* said...

very cute pictures-- I love them! It was fun to get to hang out with your family! :)

Kalli said...

That was such a sweet tribute to two of my favorite people in the world! ALL of those kids are so darn cute!! I'm glad they enjoy playing together. The pictures of Trin and Teila playing together made me smile :)