Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pampering

For one of Teila's Activity Days activity, they did a pamper night with mom, where us mom's got to eat a lovely spaghetti dinner made by the girls and be pampered by our daughters. After we took a quiz on how well you know your daughter, (who knew her favorite pet was a fish) Teila and I were tied for first but lost the tie breaker of a number behind the back trick. I should have known her favorite primary song was "A Happy Family" and not "I am a Child of God" how unoriginal of me to guess. Anyway, we had a good time. Teila esp. We were encouraged to have an open mind, a 'clean slate' and to have fun. Something about it being more fun for the girls or something if we had good attitudes.




Teila put my hair in a pony tail first thing. Her ideas are so radical sometimes!! Then the eye shadow as you see. We also did blush and she painted my nails. She actually did a pretty good job. All those ballet performances have paid off. You should have seen some of the other mom's!! She did try a bit of mascara and only stabbed each eye once!


The end result.


When I got home Eddie looked at me and when I made some comment about what Teila had done he said "oh that's where you were. Whew, I thought maybe you had lost your marbles." No seriously, he said that. I think Teila should be offended. But I guess at least he didn't make a rude comment to me. I think that says something about him.

5 comments:

beth said...

HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA HAHAHA

Eddie... so steady so reliable!

I think Teila has some serious talent!

maccam said...

Where do I sign up for my makeover Telia? I need tons of makeup help. Fun pampering day! Love, Cam

Unknown said...

What a fun night and great memories made!

Tay said...

Awesome. Eddie's comment is classic.

At least you didn't have bright blue eyeshadow. Or bright purple.

Katie said...

What a great activity!