Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Latest and Greatest


This is my new haircut!! It's short I know, but like my sister Shyla says, you only live once! I really like it. You know it's funny, I want new haircuts but only on the condition I don't have to figure out new ways to style. Some people just don't have those skills. My rule is usually my hair can be whatever as long as I can wear it in a pony tail, but Shyla assured me I could just wear headbands when I'm exercising or whatever. I'm excited about it; it doesn't seem too difficult to do and it's similiar enough to my old style. Anyway, because Shyla whippped out this clever little poem, I'm posting... (and yes, I had Johnny take pictures and I emailed them to Shyla ok! Someone had to tell me they like it!) Thank you Beth!!

Ode to Tecia's New Haircut
There once was a girl with long hair
happy, but wanting a change.
So, full of determination and dare
she stepped right outside her range!
She put her hair in trustworthy hands
and sat back to wait for the new "do"
not caring where the scissors would land
as long as she got something new.
And wa-la! There it was
shiny and short, and in vogue
That stylish cut was the neighborhood buzz
and the girl looked hotter than hell!


8 comments:

debbs said...

"Hotter than hell" It's going to take me awhile to get over that one. Cute as it is, her disposition has not changed a bit. Let's send her back to Beth!!

beth said...

I am so glad you had johnny take your picture that is AWESOME!

I am also glad I am not the only one to post Hell on their blog in this family! yay!

maccam said...

good camera skills Johnny! I love the hair! It is sooooooo cute! Love, Cam

Unknown said...

You hair cut is so cute, or should I say "Hotter than Hell"! :) You look great as usual!

Tay said...

Yes, your haircut is way cute!! I love it. Makes me want to cut my hair shorter, too... even though I just cut my hair a month ago. Whenever I cut it I always wish I had done it shorter. I guess I'm trying to say that I'm a little jealous. :)

Angela* said...

I love it! Way HOTT! The poem was great too-- nicely done Shyla.

Katie said...

LOVE the new do!

Bowman Family said...

I think Shyla should give up her career in law and look into becoming a poet. The end was by far the best part!
I am getting my hair cut today and I keep thinking I want it short, but I always end up saying, "Do whatever you want, but I still have to be able to pull it up in a pony tail." I guess with your inspiration I might become brave today...
Love ya!
Way to go Johnny... High five bud!