Wednesday, June 17, 2009

High School Musical

Grandma Freestone has been wanting to take Teila to a play to be cultured or something. So she bought tickets to Thr Broadway Palm, dinner and movie theater on Higley and Brown to see High School Musical. Teila is all about music and dancing. It was late, but Teila had a GREAT time. And even though she fell asleep on Grandma's lap, she still woke up to clap at the appropriate time. It was fun and I would recommend it to others , esp. if you get good seats.
Oddly enough, Sharpay and Ryan were her favorite... hmmm....

Teila with Troy and Gabriella cut-outs. She's holding her hand. I think it's so cute. Troy didn't cooperate though.


One of the cheerleaders that came out before the show. Her name was Brooke.


My mom hates it when I take my own pictures like this, with my arm extended as far as it can go, but I've gotten a little better at it. And let's face it, if it bugs my mom it makes it more fun!

3 comments:

Angela* said...

What a fun night for Teila! Grandma, you're awesome!!!

Karen said...

I love that theater. What fun.

Ange how can you say grandma is awesome, she never took you to a play.

Tecia I love your hair, Johnny is a good photographer and I think Teila did a great job on your nails and makeup. Eddie makes me laugh.

Katie said...

What a fun time! Tell your mom "hi" for me. She is the greatest!!