Monday, July 11, 2011

Danny's 1st bday

Ever wonder why bday pictures are rarely posted on my blog and I don't do a cute little loving tribute? Me too.































Danny turned 1 on June 14th. He didn't need any toys, we have plenty. He doesn't like sweets, but he loves pasta, which we had for dinner, and is partial to salty foods, so G. Freestone got him his own bag of potatoe chips, lucky him. He also spent the morning in the hose. All in all a good 1st bday, esp. considering I wasn't really going to do anything! Happy bday Danny!


4 comments:

Alicia & Robert said...

Happy birthday Danny! I can't believe he is already 1!

beth said...

He is so freakin gorgeous! Happy Birthday little Daniel.

maccam said...

he's 1?!!! cute little boy!

Tay said...

He is so cute. And it's not like he knew it was his birthday, he probably just figured it was an AweSOME day with lots of fun things like a playdate with the hose and pasta. And isn't life so much better with a bag of chips of your very own? I know mine is. I'm not good at sharing.