Monday, July 11, 2011

4th of July in Taylor


A couple years ago we decided to make a day trip to visit my sister Karen (cute coral outfit) in Taylor, AZ to see the fireworks. Everyone thought we were crazy to wake up early and come home late, but I'll tell you we would do it EVERY year. We get to hang out with family, escape the heat, avoid traffic, and see awesome fireworks, up-close and personal, while playing at the park and having a picnic!

This year, we were camping so a day trip wasn't needed, but all the Jarman's came, and no I didnt' get a pic, partly because of laziness and mostly because we were never all together at the park until dark, but it was, again, AWESOME!

We spent the night and my neice Matti (far left) did the girls hair. Something I never do. They loved it and looked so cute, thanks Matti!


3 comments:

Alicia & Robert said...

We thought it was worth the day trip too!

Karen said...

I am so glad you came, all of you! It was a fun day. Looking forward to doing it all again.

beth said...

Ps Gorgeous pictures of gorgeous girls!