Thursday, March 24, 2011

Shooting with Uncle Dan- LOVE IT!!






























It has been a long time since I have been shooting. We would occasionally shoot pistols with my dad. Tegan's husband Nathan, is obsessed with sport so before I was married I think was the last time I was shooting. I can't remember the two different guns, one was 20 Gage and the other one was... well some other kind of gun. We got a little bruised, but that comes with the territory as it were.

Uncle Dan, who our little Danny is named after, took Eddie and I and Eddie's fun cousins Danielle and Brodie. We had a really fun time, and I wasn't too bad if I say so myself. Danielle and I agree I think that if you shoot quickly and with your eyes closed, your chances of shooting the clay pigeon went up drastically as opposed to waiting and aiming.

1 comment:

beth said...

ha ha! I have the same take on aiming! :)