Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Our little players!

I love the spring time! For our family, its the perfect weather for sitting at baseball/softball games. Little League is wonderful and I'm glad to be a part of it.

Who couldn't love this?!?!?!
I feel so proud of my little players, it's a bit ridiculous actually. Who knew one could feel this feel way and they are only in LITTLE LEAGUE!!

However, along with the good comes the not so good. Like dinner at 4:30 with games at 5:30 then 7:30 and sometimes 1 in between. The key is preparation to lessen the anxiety. Making sure Danny doesn't put left over cigarette buds is another fun one. One the plus side, they do have a sandpit where the boys play and Annie stays in there the whole time. The down side to that and to having actual players is this:
and feeling it under my feet until I sweep it all up in a little pile. (This is only half of it, some is in my car and the other on the carpet.)

No wonder I wear flip flops ALL the time!

2 weeks down, 3 to go!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love baseball season. My kids haven't wanted to play the last two seasons. Maybe next year...

beth said...

THey are so super cute in the uniforms!