Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween

Our Halloween was fun. The kids looked great and had a great time at the ward party.
I know there is no Daniel. He cried for an hour while I was doing the kids hair. I finally had to give in to feeding him and he was asleep.

This would be the infamous Auntie Hannah in the white dress (my old prom dress. See I knew there was a reason to hang on to those), Mary sporting the 80's, Steven as a zombie. They all looked fabulous!! I'm glad some people enjoy dressing up!
This is Teila and Dallas Palmer. Teila says that she is going to marry him and all this night, he was her 'boyfriend'. Which I hate and discourage, but he is so sweet with her and handles her well. I just love him.

Just in case you couldn't figure out, Teila- hair dresser (thank you Auntie for the use of your apron), John- Harry Potter, Joe-Batman, Annie- Tinkerbell.

3 comments:

Katie said...

They all look great! I love that Teila wanted to be a hair dresser like her auntie :)

maccam said...

so cute! ...& Teila looks gorgeous!

Karen said...

Tecia, I love , i mean love the new picture of the kids, brought tears to my eyes.