Friday, September 10, 2010

Boys conversation

So coming home from picking Johnny I pick up on this conversation between John (7) and Joe (5)

John: ...like 3 , no 4! have a crush on me (just like a man to add one more in front of another guy) but I only have a crush on one.

Joe: I have a crush on 2.

John: Do you love them?

Joe: No! I just like them... I do want to marry them though.

I can't hear...

Joe: I don't know their names. (Typical)

John: (in a matter of factvoice) I'm going to tell Steven(Eddie's little brother age 9).

Joe: No! Don't tell Steven or my life will be ruined!

Then they quickly switch to imaging/wishing what or who could fly and fight.

Now as a mother I think "WHAT THE?!?!?"
But it's so stinkin cute, what am I to do?

4 comments:

beth said...

Holy crap they did NOT get that from their dad! ha ha ha ha... awesome!

maccam said...

So funny! They can add one more crush! Those boys are adorable!

Tay said...

Hahaha! That is so cute!

Angela* said...

How funny! I can't wait to hear this type of convo from my girls.