Friday, September 10, 2010

Aghh- the boys

"The boys" I'm lovingly referring too are my brothers in law. When over for lunch yesterday Michael was holding the baby, Daniel, and another worker asked how many kids Eddie and I had. I heard him say 4, and I said "are you talking about me and Eddie Mike?" He said "Yea." So I had to tell him, "we have 5."

Then when Robert came over he asked Robert how many kids we had and he said 4! Come on Robbie!

Both had to count in their head and confirm the number was indeed 5. As if I wouldn't know.

Is 5 really that much more than4? It feels like we have a big family now and people have told me that once you hit five you are considered to have "a big family."
Huh....

3 comments:

maccam said...

Ha Ha! Just think when they have 5+ kids because they all will.

Tecia said...

I at least hope I'll know how many they have when someone asks me!

Katie said...

That's funny. I feel like 5 feels big too. Guys (at least in my family) never seem to know the details. But I bet their wives do :)