Saturday, April 17, 2010

working

So Eddie works construction. He mostly works with his brothers, so work clothes aren't a priority. I love a good deal, so I try to spend $2 or $3 bucks on new shirts for him. The cheaper it is, the happier I get and Eddie could care less. So a couple years ago I was at Aeropostale when they were having a great sale. They had a whole rack of these for $2:
When I looked at it to make sure it was clean I saw "summer" and "hot" and thought it was referring to AZ weather. His sister Lydia laughed every time he wore this. Actually, I think she still laughs, but it's a work shirt right?

So yesterday while shopping at Target, found this one for $2:
I don't know. Maybe we've crossed the line. Even for $2 work shirts...

5 comments:

Katie said...

So funny! Love it.

beth said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ! I doubt he would even read it!

maccam said...

Ya, I'm with Beth. I doubt Eddie even looked at what it said. Ha! Those are awesome.

Angela* said...

LOL!!
hey, a deal is a deal!

Unknown said...

THis cracks me up and I love that he will actually wear them!