Tuesday, May 18, 2010

3 WEEKS TO GO!!!

Love is in the air for the Jarman's. Tim is getting married this Sat. and his brother Robert, with a speedy engagement of 7 weeks, is getting married 4 days before my due date! It is May, and if you have kids you know that May sucks. But at least little league is over. Eddie is trying to close on a house so he is working hard which is fine. I find a nap and food do wonders. But lately I just cry whenever I need to anyway. I can usually gear myself up. Mom Jarman is worried about me, but I told her just because I cry all the time doesn't mean anything. It's just hormones. I can't help it. Yesterday Teila had a little music/ dance performance that she has been working on all semester. I WAS prepared mentally for Eddie not to be there, then I was trying to video tape and Annie was crying because the wind was blowing (she's been seriously sick since Wed. with the flu. Well seriously dehydrated, we almost took her to the ER, but finally got her to hold liquids down on Sat.) Anyway, so she still wasn't 100%. So I was holding Annie and Eddie walked up. I had to fight back tears I was so happy to see him. I told him when we got home he can't sneak up on my like that at a function I wasn't planning on him being at. I just can't handle it. That's the kind of state I'm in.

A couple nights ago Annie got in bed with us, between us, and I somehow got all the pillows. At least the good one Eddie sleeps with and I slept so well. So I took all the pillows again, except for the cheap flat one we've probably had since we were married, but it didn't work as well last night because Eddie tried to share and he was frankly in my space.

I was looking through some stuff I got from the hospital, etc. and saw a normal body and my body now, and all I have to say is no wonder. No wonder!

I think I can do it though. I mean other people have right? But seriously I think, "What the heck was I thinking!?!?!" However, I am excited for a new little baby, esp. after buying my new glider.

Check back this weekend to see Teila's talent show of "The Single Ladies". It will be fabulous!!

8 comments:

srf said...

After sharing a bed with you in Chicago, I can only imagine what the consequence was to Eddie for being in your sleeping space (which can be more space than one might reasonably expect). I bet Eddie was the one crying that night! Can hardly wait for Teila's talent show!

Unknown said...

You CAN do it, you are an amazing person and great mom. Good luck, please let me know if you need me to kidnap you or bring you anything. Congratulations!

beth said...

How did I miss "the single ladies"? I think I am going crazy. I am so sad I missed it.

Ps if you ever feel like killing a loved one... please call and I'll take you to olive garden.
just sayin.
b

Tay said...

I remember that state of being quite well. You are at the end of your rope + it's the end of the school year. Not a fantastic combo. Two years ago, I remember crying a lot as well. You are allowed to cry 4 times more than I did because that's how many more kids you have than I did. It just makes sense.

One of those times I cried it was because I didn't get the reaction I was expecting from Brian over something really dumb. And another time because I didn't want to go do something and I couldn't get out the words right and nobody was getting the fact that I JUST WANTED TO STAY AT HOME. :)

I'm glad that your pregnancy is ending soon. And that they do end in general. And am jealous that I still have 5 months.

Katie said...

The joys of pregnancy. Can't wait to see Teila's performance.

maccam said...

Oh my gosh! I've had so many of those days! (really...should I admit "so many?") I told Mac, "I think I suffered a little postpartum after Chantelle -not because I cried really easy- but I was so FLIPPN MAD -at everything and everybody- all the time. It'll pass...you are amazing and SOOOOOO NORMAL! I can't believe it's only 3 more weeks! You look fantastic!...and I totally want to go if you guys go to Olive Garden. :)

Angela* said...

Only 3 more weeks! YAY!!! I have 3 more too... months though... I know what you mean about the whole pillow thing! Alex is always trying to snatch mine and so I (very sweetly I'm sure) remind him that I get any pillow I want! :)

I'm hoping he's a wonderful baby and your fam can come up for the 4th. I can't wait to see Teila's performance! Sounds fun!

ranae said...

I'm glad we can keep in touch. Congrats on your new baby, we didn't know. Hope all goes well with the delivery.