Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fablehaven


If any one is not familiar with this series, let me tell you that I LOVE IT!! Fablehaven by Brandon Mull, who I swear is LDS, is so fun to read. Yes, it's adolescent lit, but I like adolescent lit. I really almost like his series better than Harry Potter. It is a 5 book series and I just stole the book #5 from my mom a couple Sundays ago who had just bought it and finished it last night. Your kids will love them if they liked Harry Potter. And what a great thing to read this summer. I have found myself thinking about different characters or events all through out today, which is a little embarrassing, but he just makes the imaginary world seem so real.

This is a great adolescent fantasy book and I highly recommend it. Not that that means much, but this is my blog and I can endorse what I want!

2 comments:

Tay said...

Yes, he is LDS and lives in Sandy or something like that.

I like that you can see his writing visibly improve book by book. The fifth one was fantastic. I'm glad I got 'into' them. :)

FINANCIALBILITY said...

Steven G. has already finished that series and SEVERAL others. He can give Fable Haven a thumbs up and may give advice on the others he has read. On facebook Sam called him 'book boy'.
I do want to point out that there's a disappointing lack of Freestone family photo's. Just sayin.