Saturday, April 4, 2009

These are some pictures I WILL NOT be blowing up and framing!!!

This day we took these pictures it was REALLY cold. We were a bit unprepared. Joey of course fell asleep in the car and so he was grumpy when we woke him up. It's just so typical. Then Annie was so happy that she didn't want to sit and smile, just run around and laugh and I didn't have any candy to bribe her. But after all the tears, we got a few good ones. Thank you BETH!!!






Thanks to Beth, this little beauty(below) was copied and given to grand parents and great grandparents. I wasn't upset at first because her and Lydia convinced me it was one of the best and I was resolved. Then I actually looked through them and I have to admit I can't totally appreciate Beth's sense of humor. At least my hair looks good. FYI, I was signing 'please' to Annie to come and sit in my lap. At least I was trying to be a patient mom.

2 comments:

maccam said...

They turned out so CUTE Tecia! I will say, every time I see Johnny he is the most obedient and sweetest thing. These pictures show that as well. Those kiddos are so cute. Well...it helps when they have a HOT mom! Love, Cam

Bowman Family said...

Tecia,
Looks like Spring Break was fun! I LOVE these pics at the temple. So realistic. :-)