Tuesday, April 7, 2009

TEILA TURNED 9!! LET'S PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(sample craft the girls got to create. Eddie disliked the color a lot. We got looks and comments in Home Depot it was embarrassing. But it just confirmed to me that it was PERFECT!)

Wow- so we had a party for Teila. I told her to invite any one she wanted. Although, when I had already sent out the invitations and she wanted to invite her new friend from the sand box I told her no. I had to draw the line somewhere. So 21 cute little girls were invited. What did we do? Good question-

We had Mom Jarman paint some amazing masterpieces on their cheeks. They really were incredible. She is very artistic and just doesn't get to use her skills enough.

A good friend Heidi Selover (who Teila sits with nearly every sacrament meeting with) painted nails along with Auntie Beth who had just gotten back from taking Teila out of school to go shopping for her birthday. They came back with 2 beautiful dresses from The Children's Place and a matching one for Annie. Oh just wait till you see the pictures. They are REALLY cute.

Anyways,
I had made around 150 sugar cookies (my first time) and enough pink and purple frosting to last a year, for the girls to decorate.

And they did an incredibly cute craft thanks to Laura Richins (her idea) and Eddie because he cut and sanded all those wood pieces.

The theme: PINK! PINK!! PINK!!!

It was fabulous. It turned out really well. And I could not have done it without all my help. Auntie Hannah Jarman was in charge of the craft table, my station was sugar cookies and entertaining my mom, Grandma J- face painting along with wonderful cousin Hiedi Engler who was so sweet to come and help me do whatever I needed her to do. Auntie Beth who helped where needed at craft and nail painting and Heidi Selover who did nails and a great job at that.
Thank you THANK YOU!!!!



Am I so proud of my self that on my blog I actually take a picture of her invite and then post what is said?!! Heck yeah! Don't mess with me... This party rocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

beth said...

it did rock! especially cuz there were "NO BOYZ"!

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! Even with all the helpers you were a brave girl, hosting all those kids. I'm glad it turned out well. Telia looks with all her buddies!

And I love all your family pictures at the temple. What a good looking crew!

Tay said...

How cute! I love the craft and the invitation. You really have a knack for those invitations. I think that you are just a very creative person.

Kalli said...

Tecia, you are awesome! The party looked like so much fun; I'm glad it turned out so well. I LOVE your family pictures that you posted-- you have such an adorable family :)

Tell Telia happy birthday for me!!

Love you :)

Karen said...

Pink Is always the best color!! the party looked like so much fun, I wish I lived closer and could have helped/been there.

I loved the family pictures, ya'll are a good looking bunch,

See you soon.