Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's true we invited 21 of the cutest sweetest girls!. 10 of these girls are on her softball team.

Teila felt no need to hurry with the unwrapping. The girls were trying to help her and I couldn't even keep track of everything...

Good thing Heidi Selover helped me by taking notes. It was close to a bridal shower. But nothing is too good for our little Teila. Plus I totally flaked out by not having a party last year. This party is all she has talked about for a year... I'm not exaggerating. Ask any one of her closest friends.

Wondering about sweet Savanna Harris? She had her tonsils out on the day of her party and couldn't come. We were all really sad about it. But she assured me that I could send anything home with her sister Kacie. And we did!! This is Teila and Savannah at a cheer performance they did at a Carson basketball game during half time. It was REALLY cute and Teila is quite the little mover. Ask her to do it for you, she'll show you her moves with the counting to 8 and everything. Pom poms here we come!!

2 comments:

Corynn said...

So cute. I am glad you invited me! Now, if we could just get the rest of the Payne girls to blog!

Zach and Jaeleen said...

Hey. I am getting a laptop soon so I can work on that at home. I never seem to have time to do the fun stuff when I am at work. Funny how that works. :)