Thursday, August 11, 2011

"well Ahh be.." Annie can work


Sometimes I think of Annie as a bratty little princess girl who never thinks to do anything for herself first, ie pick up something that dropped from her hand. She will do it when prompted (after she's done crying to listen), it just doesn't come into her head automatically. She is precious don't get me wrong. So when I saw her out here with Eddie in over 100 degree, I thought it was so cute.
first she waited patiently for him to cut...

then she'd pick it up the pole with her gloves (cuz it's stinkin hot)
And carry it over to her pile in the grass...


then make sure it's nice and neat (very Annie)


Moral of the story: if you stand outside while Eddie's working, he'll put you to work, even Annie!





2 comments:

beth said...

Who knew, the little princess can do manual labor?! ha

maccam said...

I believe in slaves...I probably shouldn't say that.
but I've never seen such shocked faces when I told Mac's family I make McKenna do her own laundry. (not really, but she always helps put them in the washer. ;) )
good job Annie!