Wednesday, January 5, 2011

snow, Snow, SNOW!!!








I k





















I know we are not the only ones who enjoyed the snow in Mesa!! Ok, well you did have to travel a bit to get to real snow, but still. It was awesome. Over the break we went to Mount Ord. There was a small hill that we played on for a bit. Are you wondering why there are only pictures of Annie? Everyone else only lasted 10 min. and they were huddled in the car. Ridiculous I know! Annie however, we had to pull her away. She had so much fun sliding down that little hill and I admit I had a good time as well. Esp. with Robert pushing us down the whole way (crazy Robert). And we got pushed on a real sled, not the lid, if you were wondering.

4 comments:

maccam said...

jealous! I wish I would have thought to do that. My kids have never played in snow...(the buckets that Aunt Janet and my dad brought back from Colorado don't really count. :) ) We drove in a snow storm last year from a family reunion for about 15 minutes, when McKenna was 1 and Chantelle 2 months. It was kind of scary, but it doesn't really count either. What a crappy parent I am. Way to make me look bad. :)

srf said...

Those black gloves you're wearing look pretty familiar.

Tecia said...

They do? Uh oh. I think I've had them forever.

Tegan said...

Yeah, Tecia has had those forever!