Thursday, August 19, 2010

"Newborn" pics

I think his eyes are going to stay blue... YAY!!!


Auntie Beth and I finally coordinated schedules and took his "newborn pictures". He's only 2 mon old. He has grown 2 inches and now weighs 13 lbs. 5 oz. He is still a great baby. Except he was grumpy for his pics. Don't worry, my kids eventually grow out of that. But I had to hold him almost the whole time or he cried. Very unlike him. And it was over cast, just our luck. But there were some good ones!!




















Thank you Auntie for these pics that I stole from your blog!

5 comments:

Tay said...

He is just so darn cute! Too bad he was grumpy. Kids seem to get that way when they ought to be their normal happy selves.

Unknown said...

He is so precious Tecia! I hope all is going well!

Angela* said...

He just gets cuter!!

Katie said...

He is so sweet! Such adorable pictures.

Karen said...

I just love him! ps, I think your kids are funny when they are grumpy :)