Monday, July 19, 2010

Angela's girls holding Daniel

I failed to mention that on our campout, I stayed with at my sister Karen's house in Taylor during the night. Like I'm going to bounce the baby to sleep outside in the great outdoors, Pa- lease! Her house is always so comfy and pleasant to go to. This is my niece Angela who is due with her first boy in about 6 weeks. These are her daughters Trinity in blue and Eliana holding the baby. I have posted pics of them before. Trin and Joe are the same age and Elli and Annie are the same age. And now Daniel and Cruz will only be a couple months apart. I have another niece Tay who is due with a boy in Oct I think. I'm so lucky, it is so fun to have babies with your nieces!! Thanks Karen for letting Beth and I stay over!!!

2 comments:

Tay said...

How fun! I'll try not to be jealous that I wasn't there.

And I would totally stay there over camping out ANY TIME. In fact, I would go there now and overstay my welcome if I felt like making the drive by myself.

Angela* said...

It was so fun to see you guys and meet little Danny!! He is such a handsome little guy! I like having babies with you too! :)
Looks like you all had a good time camping- minus the rain, that part looked hellish.