Thursday, March 18, 2010

Colorado

We went on a family trip to Colorado for one of Eddie's Great Uncles funeral. He was not LDS but was loved by many and was a very good man from a wonderful family. There was snow, unfortunately, I was not as speedy with my camera to get all the fun the kids had. Mostly with Grandma Jarman who out did them all. (Apparently, she really enjoys the snow.) They did do a little sledding down on some tupperware lids, but I was too late and other times, I just didn't feel like taking pics. But these are the ones I did get. The kids did well on such a trip, even if we were only outfitted in our wimpy Mesa winter clothes. Once their toes thawed out, it was all good. Joe liked the snow the most, but he was thawing out when I finally came out and then we left. What can you do.


Steven (Eddie's little brother) Him and Hannah would roll these snow balls all around to try and make them bigger.

Hannah and Steven

Steven and Johnny

The end result. Steven, John and Grandma J.

Teila's little snow ball

Annie

Steven made this at Aunt Shirley's. He was VERY proud of his "snowman on stilts"

3 comments:

Katie said...

I'm sorry to hear of his passing, but I am grateful you had a fun trip!

We need to get together sometime. We should plan a lunch for all of us or something??

maccam said...

I didn't know you guys went.

beth said...

I am sad I missed it. Those Englers are good people... and ohhh Colorado.
Thanks for posting these fun pix!