Tuesday, December 1, 2009

like mother like daughter



This little habit of mine (I'm on the left) puts my good friend in a stupor. She doesn't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for me. Probably some of both. Then to have Annie (on the right) walk in to her house today!! She was speechless. The funny thing is Annie did it herself!! (I'm so proud)

All I can say is I like to wear socks, but not shoes, most the day when it's chilly. I think this method is practical and convenient. And like my sister in law says "don't knock it till you try it."

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This cracks me up because I totally do this around the house too, and Clayton does from time to time too!

beth said...

ha ha ha! my roommate thinks i am crazy too! i just don't like to wear shoes I have to tie... weird?... I don't think so!

Katie said...

That is cute :)

Tay said...

All of your kids have been adorable and it looks like Annie will not be left out! :)

maccam said...

Now that is funny!

Angela* said...

I've done the same thing since I was little! It's always driven my family (Kalli especially) crazy.
But you gotta keep those toes warm!