Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Baby blankets

These are some baby blankets that my mom has made. We picked out the fabric and I LOVE them. She was going to sell one at our Franklin Fall Festival but didn't think another teacher really liked it and so decided that it must not be that cute and so she didn't want to put it in the basket. It's the pink one, which is my favorite. She had me take these pictures so she could send them to her sister, my Aunt Kathy. So I decided to put them on my blog because I think they are so stinkin cute!! So I am sharing how wonderful my mom is and what skills she has in the baby blanket area, with my assistance of course.





8 comments:

Tay said...

I love all of them. You two are a good team. :)

beth said...

uhmmmm those are Darling with a capitol Deeeee!

Bowman Family said...

Your mom is amazing... she just doesn't realize it!

maccam said...

Oh my goodness! Those are ADORABLE! She is amazing.

Angela* said...

well if that other teacher didn't think they were cute, she has no taste!
Those are way cute!! Way to go tecia and grandma :)

Angela* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

i know our input at the hospital helped.
they turned out great.

Katie said...

Very CUTE!!