Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kayak pics again!

Have our 6 year old ride the rapids? Why not? Let's live a little.

Ok, well maybe not rapids, but he's barely six!! Come on honey! Eddie was so proud Johnny did as well as he did in that Kayak. Apparently, he might give Eddie a run for his money. He did really well going down by himself. Eddie looks forward to the competition.



Eddie 'shooting the rapids' in the dam they built.

This Joey trying his hand at the Kayak. He's barely 4!! Who could ask for anything more.

2 comments:

Karen said...

where is Joey's life jacket?!!

Tecia said...

Shyla actually asked the same thing. I really don't know. I must say I didn't even notice. You do realize you can see the bottom of the water in the picture. So it wasn't deep at all. Maybe Eddie was gone helping with mom's car or something. I really don't know. I'll have to ask him. I'm so glad you look at my blog.