Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Family Pictures

Well we got them done. Family pictures once again. I actually really love getting family pictures. I look forward to it and have to plan MONTHS in advance to pull our outfits together, because fashion does not come easily my friends. Despite my fashion setbacks I think they turned out well. I will take this opportunity for a shout out to BETH because she is our amazing photographer, who without we would have a serious lack of quality photos in our lives. Thank you Beth for putting up with us for another session of family pics! Of course not every kid is looking at Beth AND smiling in any of them I think, but that's how we, appearantly, roll.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Love them! Love the colors.

maccam said...

I'm so like you...despite the fact that I pretty much yell at everyone the whole time to smile, look, sit up straight, don't hold my stomach because it accentuates my chubbs, etc., I love getting family pictures too. I totally look forward to the color scheme/outfits. Which...I'm dying... yours are sooooooo flip'n cute! I might steal that color scheme btw. LOVE IT!

beth said...

Seriously you have got to be freakin kidding with those outfits! and it wouldn't be a real photo session if one of your kids wasn't trying to run away or Eddie wasn't freezing. :)