Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A new look for Joseph

So early on in the year Joey failed his vision test. I just took him in and it turns out he has astigmatism in both eyes and one eye is slightly lazy. I still can't notice the lazy eye except for the one test he did. I know glasses are no big deal having them myself, but something inside still feels bad that I passed on damaged goods to my kid. So naturally, I switched the blame to Eddie's side of the family (sorry family) even though Eddie's eyes are flawless. Half of them, I would say, have astigmatisms. Then I found out that my Dad had astigmatism and so does one or two of my sisters. (How could I not know this?) So, in the end, the fault must be mine and mine alone. Sorry little Joe Joe. Although I must say...
You pull the look off amazingly well!! You handsome devil~!

5 comments:

Katie said...

He looks great! I felt the same way with my girls.

Tay said...

He looks very handsome with glasses. :) I am farsighted with astigmatism in one eye. I'm praying my kids get Brian's bad eyesight because at least his is lasik fixable.

maccam said...

That is one cute kid! And just for the record...I have 2 astigmatisms, so there goes Eddie's side for ya. ;)

and I LOVED your last post! LOL My life is FULL of RIDICULOSNESSES. ;)

beth said...

He is dreamy!

Angela* said...

He is a handsome little devil! :)
Your ridiculosnesses sounds alot like mine at the moment! Ah, the joys of motherhood. The booger story makes me laugh. sorry.